You will be responsible for the direct community work of Intiwawa on the field. In this position you accompany the volunteers in the project, coordinate their work and identify their best way to contribute. You will also be responsible for the documentation and follow up of the efficient and effective running of the project. You will be the main point of contact for the team and contribute with your initiative and creativity on progressing the project.
● Inform about the activities and the plan of the project in weekly meeting
● Organize necessary resources (volunteers, materiales, budget) for the execution of the proyecto
● Be point of contact for internal communication with the team on the field
● Administration and documentation of project related information
● At least 3 months commitment (preferably longer)
● The position is part-time (around 30 hours a week), so you could look for another part-time
job online or here in Peru to finance your life!
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Low-cost housing available
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org