You will be responsible for the authentic representation of Intiwawa for the public in various media channels. In this position you create high quality marketing materials such as photos and videos, blog articles, produce photographic and video marketing content, manage the website and social media platforms and cooperate with partner organisations. Furthermore, you will coordinate and oversee the work of other volunteers in Marketing – principally the Marketing intern. The position is unpaid, but you will receive valuable management and marketing skills and valuable insights into the workings of an NGO.
● External communication and representation of Intiwawa through the website, the
Newsletter and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Youtube,...)
● Production of materials (photos, flyers, videos, presentations etc.) for the local and
international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects
● Coordination of the publicity for volunteer recruitment
● Monitor and analyse the statistics of the website, Facebook and other platforms
● Update the Marketing strategy according to the statistics analysis
● At least 6 months commitment (preferably longer)
● The position is part-time (around 20 hours a week), so you can look for another part-time
job online or here in Peru to finance your life!
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Work-related expenses are covered
● Low-cost housing available
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com