You will be responsible for transparency of Intiwawa in the team and for the public as well as look for new fundraising potentials. In this position you write internal and external newsletters that people love to read, prepare information materials such as flyers and presentations cooperate with partners for fundraising events and donations. You will also form part of the Intiwawa committee participate in meetings and decision-making. Furthermore, you will coordinate and oversee the work of other volunteers in this area – principally the Fundraising intern. The position is unpaid, but you will receive lots of communication and fundraising skills.
● Internal communication of the activities through weekly Newsletters
● External communication and representation of Intiwawa through external Newsletters and events
● Production of materials (presentations, flyers etc.) for the local and international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects as well as for internal transparency
● Coordination and investigation of fundraising opportunities and developing strategies
● At least 6 months commitment (preferably longer)
● The position is part-time (around 20 hours a week), so you can look for another part-time
job online or here in Peru to finance your life!
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Work-related expenses are covered
● Low-cost housing available
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com