This project is about non formal education with the children who live in a prostitution area.
• To motivate the children about the importance of education
• To organize activities and non formal education with the children in this area famous for prostitution
• To exchange culture between participants, local people, and local students
• To Empower local people to be more aware on eco-friendly lifestyle, & health with the reduction of GARBAGE and respect of their environment
• To create fun –educative (non formal approach) activities for children.
• To motivate the community (especially teenagers in the area).
• To strengthen international friendship among countries through NGOs.
• To deepen and to promote mutual understanding between Indonesian and foreign volunteers.
• To exchange the vision of each country’s living aspects, including education, culture, and way of life, especially which concerns to education and children.
• To spread out the idea of voluntary service and international work camp among the local people.