You will be responsible for overseeing the monitoring, evaluation and quality improvement systems of all Intiwawa educational, health and sociocultural programs. In this role, you will work to institutionalize tools for data collection, perform analysis on program-specific databases, interpret data for Intiwawa performance trends, aggregate program quality indicators from said data sets, and eventually present data to Intiwawa leadership and to improve program outcomes. Externally, in coordination with the Communications and Fundraising Coordinator, s/he will help develop tools to demonstrate our impact to our potential and current donors. Internally, in coordination with the Volunteer Coordinator, s/he will help understand the experiences of volunteers in Intiwawa through survey-based research. This role will be primarily based in an work setting with variable opportunities to visit the work site based on program needs and needs of the research conducted. A successful candidate will have a strong interest in monitoring community development indicators and disseminating information to improve program outcomes.
● Develop reports and manage database data to measure the quality of the implementation of Intiwawa programs
● Interpret data trends to inform programmatic change
● Evaluate and work to improve the quality of data assessment tools.
● Manage and collect data for an ongoing evaluation of the academic performance of children enrolled in Intiwawa
● Conduct qualitative studies with volunteers and members of the community to better improve and measure programmatic outcomes
● At least 6 months commitment (preferably longer)
● The work is part-time (around 20 hours a week)
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Low-cost housing available
● Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
● International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to email@example.com